- Track your sales from day one. You get what you focus on— focus on results!
- Play the Amazon ranking game by tracking your category results.
- Encourage reviews. Vote for your favorite reviews. Send thank you notes to reviewers you know.
- Document the process. Take screen shots of each new ranking as you see it. They make great marketing materials!
- Go where the audience is. Buy ads and post articles on sites that your market frequents.
- Use profitable links. When sending someone to your book, use your affiliate link.
- Use tracking links for each source of traffic so that you can see where to put your marketing energy.
- Create a video book trailer. It’s more fun than you think!
- Follow up with your readers through an ecourse, designed to help them consume and use the information in the book. It’s also a great way to expand the content of your book.
- Brag about your book!
Post awards, rankings, and quotable reviews. Remind your subscribers about your book.
Pick up Jeanette’s “Market Your Book: 30 Day Plan for Fun & Profit” at BooksByJeanette.com.